September 11, 2011

#33

I've been touring around the grid looking for some new hair, and as usual, I ended up at !lamb, one of my favorite stores ever. I love their style,hair textures and colors, seem really original to me. Great surprise was to see that two fatpacks are FREE!  Teased Up -the one I'm using in the following photos and Unbirthday Redux - great updo I once bought in browns set.
I also visited Friday after a long time, but hair variety has not changed. However, their styles are always great. And I got some free stuff !
Following that, got some awesome gifts Im blogging in this post. So let's start

fri. - Basic.Cami (White)

bonne chance! Sara  Group Gift


fri. - Ballet.Sweater (Berry) - Free

fri.- Ruched Button.Down (Spice) - Free

::HH:: Hucci Julesa Dress - Blue Print (MESH GIFT) 

Snowpaws -Floral Saphit Tea Gown - sunset bow

Snowpaws - worn jeans + Willow~ Black Bow Blouse Dollarbie

fri. - free.kini- FATPACK FREE


Snowpaws Peach Silk Floral Tie dress - Group Gift + Cranberry shrug
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com