February 2, 2012

#146


Yeah, my avi is changing. Finally I can start getting some of my rl latin features here in SL, thanks to the talented Ava from Glance who's just released Lola <3 . I will be doing the review soon, and weeeerking this skin   till I drop because it's fantastic - this is just a sneek peek  =)



PANTS: -BC- High Waist Pants "Light Blue"
SHOES: Leverocci - Patent Leather Loafers_Caramel
CARDI: ::C'est la vie !:: border knit cardigan(candy) for Womenstuff hunt
TOP: JANE - needful things.romper.wh cream (free)
LIPSTICK: [Pink Fuel] Elly <Honey> Sheer Balm (Plink)
MOLES: mijn.botique / skincare / face beauty marks @marketplace
TEETHPIDIDDLE Cosmetics - Teeth Add.On WIP Gap (VIP gift 200L fee to join- new!)
SKIN: *Glance Skins - Lola + Light Brown Brows (new release!)
HAIR: /Wasabi Pills/ Aria Mesh Hair - Golden
RING: :FANATIK: My knuckle duster ring
BAG: Blah. (My Pixel Leather Bag - Pink) - Exclusive @ Private Room event
EARRINGS: [BarCode] Recom - Silver (new release!) @marketplace
POSES: Illmatic new static poses
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com