February 3, 2012

#147 - [Glance- Lola skin review]


Lola is the new skin that has just been released by Ava (Could she possibly be more skilled?), owner of  Glance skins. Super well defined eyebrows and lips  are the center of attention of this skin. Needless to say the look is 100% latina . And I love it. I’ve been waiting for a skin like this one for a long time! As I’m from Latinamerica in RL, I feel Im being well represented wearing it and (finally!) I can give Noelita the flavor she deserved hell yeah <3




Lola comes in 12 amazing make ups – all sold separately- and includes 2 eyebrow layers (dark and light brown) so you can play with variety a lot. It also includes big/small cleavage tattoos.
The rest speaks for itself, I took very high definition shots so you can have a look at details – dare to zoom in and see =) .

Get the taxi and demo it here





 Last but not least, I wanted to mention that I’m wearing this adorable lingerie set from MONS (includes the bunny ears and tail!) available for TDR shop of the collection in February.



SHOES: B&G WOMAN SHOE MELODY - WHITE (I puchased them long time ago, don't know if they're still available!)
LINGERIE: MONS / February Lingerie candy  (TDR shop of the collection)
HAIR: !lamb. Wild Nothing – (modded color)
SHAPE: ][DK][ Choco Shape V1[DK][ Choco Shape V1 (modded for Lola skin)
SKIN: *Glance Skins - Lola – 01

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com