December 8, 2011

#108

Ok ok last post of the day! I told you I had tons of stuff to share lol! I'm loving Paper.doll a lot, I think Zoey's creations are getting better every day. Sooo to finish this day, let me show you this  top called Kathy , with a floral pattern that makes it super cute. I'm wearing the amethyst one, but you can find more colors. I paired it with the great Paperbag jeans - a classic in my inventory already -called The Prissy Skinny Brite, to give the outfit a casual - but sweet and femenine look =). The buckled heels were already blogged, but let me remind you that these are the brand new shoes from Maai; they come with the socks and you can change their color to match what you're wearing perfectly (comes with resizer and color menu). 
This hair is the new one from Lamb, called Mono. I'm all about roots lately, as I want to gradually change from blonde to brownish, so this blonde roots pack offered by Lamb gives me the chance to do so =).
I went back to Elly skin, we all know it's flawless. Anyway I keep near my Krasota and Al Vulo ones, because I love them.
Enough talking, you want the credits right? There you are! :



Wearing:
JEANS:PaperBag. The Prissy Skinny Brite 3
TOP:-paper.doll- Katy: Amethyst- new!
LIPSTICK:[Medley] Glossy Lips - Purple - soon!
HAIR:!lamb. Mono - Blur Root - new!
SHOES:Maai - Sugar buckled heels - new!
TEETH: [Medley] Buck Teef - new!
RING: {Anomaly}~ Double Finger Crucifix - TwoTone Silver 
POSES: Purple Poses - new!
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com