February 2, 2011

#1

Well time to clean ZILLION of shoes and boots I have been collecting since I landed on second life- some of them, the first noobie pairs were already gone long time ago - but still had packs I never wore, I bought and just moved to my "shoes" folder, or even worse - never unpacked them! Sooo, it took 4 hours to clean it all but it was worth the try! I made some discoveries and slapped myself as I saw  blingy,  hideous shoes rezzing... what in the world was I thinking when I bought them! Dont even think Noelle, you are a compulsive consumer - specially when it says "SALE" 


I wanted to share some good stuff I had and didn't remember - or randomly wore:


Boots!


Lovely blue ones from DUH!


Snow boots from DUH!

My brand-new ones from Mayden Couture in Aqua:




Out the dust... let's wear these neko style ones by Loni Arado




Out the dust 2... from Vignette, cuteeee!



Out the dust 3... from In Her Shoes, and I promise to wear them pretty often! =)


Awesome pair by Drakke :




Heels, Flats, Pumps and more!




Recently bought - multicolor heels by Mayden Couture *Nicole*






Stiletto Moody, Marlene pair - I just closed my eyes and hit pay 



BG Selena Heels <3






Mayden Couture - Chantal Heels






TARA- High Heels with socks, just lovely!






Glow, Benelli Pumps <3, just adorable




Wetherby's shoes nº18 






Hot pink pumps from FreyrBlades



I love trainers... and I found a full pack from Irresistible Designs in my inventory I didn't remember I had !




Again TARA... but now these lovely wrapped heels in pink




Lovely, LOVELY heels with buckles from Thalia





White Pearls Heels from Wetherby's (nº251)



 

Template by BloggerCandy.com