February 26, 2011

#17

Bombarded by RL job, my days of shopping and goodies searching will be termporaly canceled. Anyway, I took some spare time to continue with this series, in this case, about all the mess I have to clean out when it comes to my tees, my jackets, my boleros, coats, shirts, and so on. I will be posting my favorite items,new and old ones I revived! =)
Some readers told me they like this kind of posts because they remind them of old items, give them ideas for shopping, so here it is!



Lovely vest in red from KKBB

Sweeter than Candy Pea Coat

Lemon ginger unisex jacket

Sculpt Jacket and top from YDEA

Airflow Soft leather jacket


COCO Shirt Parka

Ribbon Refined Top Glitter


Bounce Bolero wool


*WAvE.:* Patches Jacket

Censored Blazer Julia - Green

Censored Shirt Elegance


MYTH Penelope Top

Privaaca P coat Check
Wave Stripe navy jacket 

 R O C K   M E   A M A D E U S Blue Plaid Shirt


HORI-MUTO Dawn Jacket (sky)

Fri. Tourist Jacket


Izm. Jacket (isn't it unique??♥)

Magi Purple Coat


R.icielli - GABRIELA militaryjacket 

SD Wears Jacket

Young Urban Brown Cardigan

Latte Knit Sweater
Ribbon One Shoulder Lacetop


Salire Dot Bare Top


Winneys Sweater Blue


.Magoa. Glitterfied Shirt    [ Silver ]

22769 valentines diva male/unisex


chocolate atelier loose sweater

=Zenith=Checker Shirt


[Sassy Kitty Designs] Red Pearls Pullover


Sensual Mistery Store Aztec Tunic (I simply adore it)

fri. - Ballet.Sweater

Intrigue Co. - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Cats Club

loveme.race T - soft oatmeal

PIDIDDLE - Cobalt blue  Leopard


TART Holly Sweater

R.icielli - ALEXIA moleton 



Skin Flicks Casy Cascade Sweater Beige ♥♥♥

:NuDoLu: Pull en hiver poncho


!gO! LOLITA  Happy Village 


::Poised:: Afternoon Latte TOP



The Gnubie Store - YIPs t



Pig - The Helendale J - Azure


Sensual Mistery Store - Sequined Front (black and beige)




















.:*Wave.:*chunik pink heart





Donna Flora - Carina  top

a piece of candy - Kim Aqua Top



 Orage Creations - Green Sarin Shirt





That's all.! Soon I'll be posting about my dress mess folder :)



 

Template by BloggerCandy.com