February 11, 2011

#6




What Next, Outfit, and Complaint.

Well after this exhausting day I just stayed at home, chilling out, cleaning out my iventory (Cleaning out closet Series will be continued, I promise!). I moved and love my new little place. Gotta mention, DON'T EVER RENT AT GS STATES IN YOUR LIFE, they are such rude and uncommited people, HEY I'M GIVING YOU MY LINDENS, RESPECT ME !! I feel better now, gotta say it. 



                                          Adorable decor from What Next♥
                                          http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hodgepodge/109/127/30



yeah I forgot to take out  "showing color under cursor" *slaps herself*, but Kirstens settings are so lovely I didn't even edit these shoots.





What I'm wearing:
SKIN: LAQ ~ Vilda 01 [Fair] Glow skin (Blonde) as usual, I LOVE IT♥
EYES: [LeLutka]-Ellis-Pierce/S
HAIR: .: vive9 :. Fredja in Dust&Sugar (NEW!)
SCARF: {Zeery} Vintage Infinity Scarf  ::Warm Renaissance:: (C)
TANK: jane.intrinsic.tank.rd cherry [up]
JEANS: ][AV][skirt jeans highwaist 2[AV][skirt jeans highwaist 
LEGGINS: .:Ns:. golreen legging i made (that's the name)
BOOTS: ::Duh!:: Women's Pirate Boot - Red




My life is not all about fashion and shopping, hey Im an artist too (well..on the way)


And last, not least, gotta thank Lyrilen Moonshadow , curator of SMY Exhibit Hall, who gave me the chance of participating in the contest "How I broke my new year's resolution" and my pic got a 2nd place ribbon! yay !






I'm a member of SOAP (School of Art and Photography) and my practical work is in the gallery hall at school and in the website *feels proud for the 2nd time*








Enough for today! Have a blessed second life ^^
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com