February 21, 2011

#16

Yeah, by the time I'll be posting this you would have probably read a lot of bloggers reviewing skins at the fair. Not my case, for two reasons: lag was incredibly LAGGY (yeah, redundant) and I just toured around looking for gifts or special offers, in case I could move from a store to the another one. I just made a white skin to be naked and zero primmed and entered after 3 hours hittin teleport( and being rejected for full region.). All I saw was grey and MANY GIRLS full of scripted stuff, vamps huds, aos... c'mon, let's cooperate a bit!
So, I didn't enjoy it, lol, but I could catch some stuff!






Free Skins:

 Maverick Skin-Wish Tan- Siren- Vanity Skin Fair Exclusive
 *JeSyLiLO*::SkinFairGift::*J1
 *JeSyLiLO*::SkinFairGift::*J3
 *JeSyLiLO*::SkinFairGift::*J2
 *YS & YS* Susan - Skin Fair 2011 Gift
 :: hsh :: VENUS 01(promo) 5L
al vulo- eliza* vanity bronze gift

Make up:


Curio Pout Lips (glossy, well defined, and freee! ^^)


I ALEIDA I SKIN FAIR 2011 GIFT 

 ~Mynerva V2~Eyeshadows+Eyeliner


ROZENA ~SKIN FAIR 2011~ molan molam lip(gift)







Go get them! Taxi to Fair
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com