January 7, 2012

#121

I'm not in the mood to say a lot because today's been a really weird day in SL and I'm speechless. I'm tired of certain situations and they wear me out. The good side of all this is that there are good people out there in SL who motivate me to go on, and when I got the new Giereh, DDL, Sakide and MONS stuff - and also Glance 's Daphne new tone! -I got in the mood to blog and the result is the following look.
On a side note, I'll be giving details of Daphne skin later in a nice and really positive review because I'm so in love with this skin!
That's all for now. Hope you enjoy the items, and thanks for the kind words I received today to cheer up =)
Just one more thing and this is the last time I'm mentioning it : I'm allergic to drama queens.Leave me alone. Peace out.


Wearing:
 TOP: [GIEREH] Herynn Top [Black] -new!
 JEANS:[ SAKIDE ] Vintage Shiny Jeans for FTLO Millenium Hunt - new!
✚ SKIN: Glance Skins - Daphne Tan  - soon!
✚ TATTOO:  Es' cusi - my broken winged front (it was a gift for Seraphim opening here)
✚ SHOES:  Hucci D'Ann Pump Exotics -  Jungle Love -new!
✚ BAG: MONS / Lady Lumen Shoulder Bag -sephia&black- (gold) -new!
✚ NECKLACE: [DDL] Faith
✚ WATCH: [DDL] PLay (Black)
✚ SUNGLASSES: [DDL] Raining Inside (Black) 2 - new!
✚ RING: [DDL] Rumour Has It....(ring) (Gold)
✚ HAIR: [LeLutka]-WILDE hair - Marilyn
✚ POSES: Purple Poses 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com