January 17, 2012

#129

Hey everyone! How are you? I'm dealing with computer and logging issues and I'm so delayed with blogging items... and it's driving me nuts already but I didn't want to skip mentioning a lot of new arrivals you should check =) There's a new collection out at The Tropicalia Bazaar 1, in fact it's the 10th already! I loved the Azoury bottines, with golden spiked heels and I remembered I got this jacket from Huzza as a group gift so I matched them. Blah has released many cute items, but I love this bodysuit because you can wear it with low jeans and it looks perfect. The jeans are from Magari, they are called Signature Denim and the design and texture are just perfect. I really like this store, they have very nice hairs, the one I'm wearing is a new one! The bag is from Tulip, and as well as these sunglasess from Alphavillain I got them at the Seasons Gatcha (my goodness what a laggy place -.-!)
On a side note, I'm totally renewing my choices to blog here. I have left many groups a)  I don't blog often  b)I feel their items lately don't suit me  3)Haven't heard in a while about them. Nothing personal, new offers appear and I want to take them =)




Wearing:
BODYSUIT: Blah. (My Tight Bodysuit )
SOCKS:Izzie's - Garter Socks grey (past Perfect Wardrobe item)
JACKET: S H I N E - Anne Frank Jacket/purple_Jacket(group gift at HUZZA)
NAILS:*RYCA*  Matching Gold Nail Polish
JEANS: magari - 11 signature denim
TATTOO: ][DK][ Noe Tat - custom by Daphne Kyong
SUNGLASSES: Alphavillain - Dad Shades (Gold) @ seasons gatcha
SHOES: Azoury -Bottines for the Tropicalia Bazaar 10th collection - new !
HAIR: magari - alyssa II - honey - new release
RINGS: * RYCA* RING FOUR-ROW-L GOLD [Left hand] and RING-MISY-X GOLD [right-hand]
BAG: tulip. Breakable (Caramel ) @ seasons gatcha
POSES: Everglow and Art Body Store for the Tropicalia Bazaar 10th collection - new !



The complete collection of TTB1 10
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com