January 13, 2012

#126

I've been doing a lot of retail therapy lately, in the good company of my friends, and omg, I bought so many adorable things that I don't know which one to start with. But for today, I want to show you the super cute sweater from {u.f.o} called Bawawa Sweater (I bought the one in mint, one of my fave colors!) and instantly thought of this Leverocci bag called Resort Sachel which I got yesterday (Thanks Jin!). I matched it with one of my favorite jeans ever, the Paperbag Steve jeans (look at that texture!) and these incredible leather boots from Leverocci as well. I'm accesorizing myelf a lot lately, found amazing items such as these gold rings from RCYA and this LV watch (omg I love LV so much!) made by Nanii Bubble from Bubbles Queen.
And yeah, of course I got the new Burley hair, but I bought so many hair these days that  I forgot about this one! Shame on me, because it's amazing. You should get it.





✚ JEANS:PaperBag. Steve #001
✚ SKIN: *Glance Skins - Daphne Tan + Blonde Brows (new release!)
✚ SWEATER: ::{u.f.o}::bawawa sweater - mint
✚ BRACELET: EarthStones Neisha Bracelet - Brown/Aventurine/Lapis (item for Colabor88)
✚ BOOTS: Leverocci - Nappa Leather FO Boot Coal
✚ BAG: Leverocci - Resort Satchel -Mouthwash
✚ WATCH:  LV Watch [black] Bubbles Queen by nanii bubble @ marketplace
✚ RINGS: RYCA - RING FOUR-ROW-L GOLD [Left Hand]  and RYCA -RING-MISY-X GOLD [right-hand]
✚ HAIR:[BURLEY]_Harlee_Blonde01
✚ POSES: Everglow 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com