October 7, 2011

#54

This is going to be a post full of colors. As :::LiNe:: items are. I love the colors and textures of their clothing, you can't look bored using these items. I matched them with -needless to say-  other colorful and shimmery clothing and accesories.


What I'm wearing:
:::LiNe::: LaceButterfly in Pink - Exclusive @ Grunge Soul Project
Slink bootcut mesh jeans free
*G Field * heart earrings- pink
alphaville glitter pink stilettos
SixtyNine - Sminc hair [closing sale]


What I'm wearing:
:::LiNe::: love me t shirt- white
*latte* color tights beige (store is closed)
 :Beautiful Dirty Rich - TGIF skirt (free)-
 +9 - black ribbon heels (free @ marketplace)
 :::LiNe::: boo earrings (subscriber gift) 
+9 mini boston bag (free @ marketplace)


What I'm wearing: 
:::LiNe::: Warmwool Jumper in baby pink
 :::LiNe:::  Frillfrill (Victorian style laced top,inlcudes sculpted ruflles ) in black


What I'm wearing:
:::LiNe::: ColorGames dress (in red)
 ::COOL BEANS:: Bean Jeans - Black
A&A fashion earrings- colorfun
The Dressing Room - pink pumps( past special 2L offer)
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com