October 14, 2011

#59

Time to celebrate, my inventory HUGE mess is gone! I spent two days dettaching 25K clothing objects from me, poor little soul.  I'm back and I wanted to share some stuff with all of you.

I'm waiting for the great following days, as The Tropicalia Bazaar 5th collection is released tomorrow, and The Perfect Wardrobe event will begin on Monday, 17th!

I'm wearing Mons skin's exclusive for The Dressing Room Blue: Odela 2 Light Skin. What I love about this skin is the aqualiner! This skin is exclusive for this collection, and includes eyebrow color (light, dark and red); as well as soft, light pink lips. The best of it? You can  get it for a few lindens.


What I'm wearing:

-BC- Button Dress "Grey" -  new!
[ SAKIDE ] Shredded Leggings Black - new!
::Duh!::  Sneaker Boots Black Out - 20L @ Marketplace
Maitreya Lara II hair - Scandinavian Blond
MONS / Odela2 Light Skin light brown - aqualiner(light lips) (Exclusive @ TDR Blue)
Pose- Everglow - Model 541 - new!









What I'm wearing:

::C'est la vie !:: Mohair dress(brown) - includes socks - new!
Donna Flora -BICE ring
KHUSH Grey Boots - new!
Maitreya Lara II hair  - Scandinavian Blond
Pose: Everglow - Model 557- new!
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com