October 23, 2011

#69

This is a post full of info! And I'm doing this because the incoming week will be a nightmare in my RL, bombarded with a lot of job deadlines and duties. So I guess I won't be able to blog as frequently as I do; but I want to share before some good newness =)

:::LiNe::: has just released new items: getting ready for the fall ,we have  first  a cozy  knit dress called Knithearts and I'm wearing the babyblue version. This great store also released a dress called Pitiknit, super sexy and you'll love the details.I'm wearing the black version. Last but not least, sexy and girly bra and panties named Satin Candy, very colorful as usual with this brand. I'm wearing the pink version.


Worth a mention, :::LiNe::: hairs! I'm wearing two styles, called Tutus and Jasmine, in light blonde. I liked the shiny texture of them, they embellish the face a lot.Thanks Zippir Kayo so much! <3


At the end of this post, I'll be showing you better the skin  I'm wearing. I'm in love with Al Vulo, been wearing Jenny skin and adopted as regular one; and now I found Renzie, so I want to show it a little more in this post.
Enough talking, let's go to the credits, have a good week and I'll try to update my blog as soon as possible =) !

What I'm wearing in pic 1:
:::LiNe::: KnitHearts /BabyBlue - new!

:::LiNe::: Jasmin /Light Blonde
Shiny Things - Delphines Pumps - gold (free subscriber gift)
[BarCode] Cube-X earrings - new!
Poses: The Muse Poses - Daphne 10 and Nympe 4 - new!







 What I'm wearing in pic 2:
:::LiNe:::SatinCandy (BraShirt)/Pink - new!
:::LiNe:::SatinCandy (PantiesPant)/Pink - new!
Exile - Tash hair - Champagne 
[BarCode]Space Dangles 2.0 - new!

Poses: Purple Poses




  What I'm wearing in pic 3:
:::LiNe:::PitiKnit /Black - new!
:::LiNe::: Tutus /Blonde
Armony Suede Pumps Rig8 in red
Mstyle - Long Nails Classic - RED (Marketplace)
[BarCode] Seldom Cross - Red - new!

Poses: Purple Poses



Skin: As mentioned before, this post skin is Renzie, from Al Vulo. I'm wearing the summer milk tone, which is simply flawless. I love the matte colors of this skin, and all the variety of eye make ups+ lipsticks you can choose, besides the cleavage/hairbase options. The fatpack includes summer and all the make ups in this picture, the names are listed below:


1. Black
2. Black 2
3. Natural
4.Natural 2
5.Peacock
6.Peacock 2
7.Red
8.Red 2
9.Shine
10. Shine 2




Rest of the items not credited, simply because I want to keep some individuality about my avatar =)
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com