October 29, 2011

#74

I wanted to show this adorable tank from Cool Beans called Demure Rose - it comes with a prim rose to attach. I'm wearing the copper color and I matched it with another items in copper or brown. Worth a mention these incredible leggins by Gasqhe, have a look at that texture! 


What I'm wearing:

::Cool Beans:: Demure Rose Tank - Copper -
{Gasqhe}  1521 Leggings #01
Sweet Sin - I wanna do bad thing with u -chest tatoo
-vinik- Leather Bag - wine - new!
Osakki // Flat Disk Earring and Metalcuff- Copper Modavia Group Gift
::GB::  Gladiator Sandals
-BC- Shape Annika (mouth modded) Thanks Byrds! <3
Al Vulo!- sally * pink teeth claveage sunkissed - new!
Poses:Croire




Rest of the items not credited, simply because I want to keep some individuality about my avatar =)
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com