October 24, 2011

#70

Need....fall...dresses.
That was my thought as I saw my inventory, full of lovely dresses - but all a little light for this season. Luckily, I came across new great releases that will accomplish my wish: Paper Doll's participating in the monthly Bake Sale, and for this session it offers two costumes, Angel and Devil..They are only available at the Atomic Sim . I will be posting about the Angel dress  but I didnt include wings or halos, anyway take into account that they are included in the purchase =); so for this Halloween you can be dressed up and look really sexy!
Next we have some Gasqhe dresses. Oh god I loved the designs and the textures; they are so original that you cannot be ignored wearing them ;) So you should go and pay the store a visit.

What I'm wearing:
{Gasqhe} Veronica Dress in Nude 
Curio - Put lips 3 lipstick
Tokidoki- scarf from my aunt (group gift) - Paid Group!
Plastik- Aestival Boots - Lanna
SixtyNine -   Mimi hair   (Last days of the closing sale!)
Al Vulo! Skin -   Jenny  - red milk 
Poses: The Muse Poses 







What I'm wearing:
Paper.Doll - Angel dress (exclusive @Atomic Sim )
::C'est la vie !:: Animal fur Purse(zebra) 
@ SGB Halloween Festa 2011 Event - from Oct.21-31th.)
The hair and earrings are not available anymore, sorry!
Al Vulo! Skin -   Jenny  - red milk 
Poses: Everglow 






What I'm wearing:
{Gasqhe}- Darc Dress Vampire
[Elikatira] Rumor - Blonde 02
[BarCode]- Girl You Be Killing'em Hoops - Black&Gold
Al Vulo! Skin -   Jenny  - red milk 


Rest of the items not credited, simply because I want to keep some individuality about my avatar =)
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com