October 8, 2011

#55

I'll be out of my city for a couple of days, so this is a quick post as I'm preparing my suitcase. Quick, but necessary, as Filthy has released its new skin -and from now on my personal one : Jasmine. The moment I clicked " wear" I fell in love with it, because it REALLY suits my shape in a gorgeous way: I love the pout lips and the soft; delicate eyebrows and eyelids. I'm wearing the Ivory version, but Jasmine is available in 6 tones and 7 makeups -most very colorful and trendy. A shape is offered in the full purchase and each pack includes cleavage tattoo/undershirt layers.

Last but not least, I'm wearing this lovely mesh dress from Maai called Looka - the shoes are included in the purchase, as well as a shape (not the one in the pic). Maai is a store that caught my eye at marketplace because of the lovely designs, colors and textures. It also offers free group items or promo sales,so you should check up on it.










                                                                    Jasmine - Ivory 01
                                 Jasmine - Ivory - make ups 2 to 7






What I'm wearing:
Maai - MESH " Looka " smile style- dress and pumps  (requieres viewer 3)
[ 69 ] MIMI 01 - Light Platinum Blonde - Closing Sale
Filthy - Jasmine - Ivory 01

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com