October 22, 2011

#68

I'm loving discount stores and projects; and I believe when it comes to SL fashion it is the big attraction for customers nowadays, in which you can get high quality, top-notch designers items for a really interesting price.
I've visited The Fashion Garret discount store at Ninu sim, and found incredible offers! I'm wearing some of them in this outfit, but I already blogged about N- Core pumps here. Don't miss them!


What I'm wearing:
VACKRA Katia Pants Friday  @The Fashion Garret
JANE - needful things.romper.gr cedar - Free fatpack
 Special Summer Edition bangles - Group Gift @The Fashion Garret
Maitreya Group Gift Pumps (not available anymore)
Maitreya Lara II - Scandinavian Blond
Fleshtone ::  Crocodile Tote @The Fashion Garret
Poses: Purple Poses

Rest of the items not credited, simply because I want to keep some individuality about my avatar =)
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com