October 27, 2011

#72

Oh Hai! My RL job is killing me this week, so this is a look of they day with some newness from Vinik. a brand new store in SL with lovely items!

What I'm wearing:

-vinik- Elegant Dress in red - new!
-vinik- Leather bag - blue - new!
Privacca-Coat *Check* -past gift
!lamb.Wild Nothing - Powder
Magoa ~ The Modavia Gift Necklace - gift @ Modavia Sim
[In Her Shoes] Moccasin Red -free (ALL her stuff is free!)
Al Vulo! sally * pink teeth claveage sunkissed - new!




What I'm wearing:
-vinik- Top (part of a  top in red)- new!
-vinik- Alphabet Leggings - new!
Maai  " Leeloo " wedge platforms - new!
Skin Flicks-  Cascade Sweater 
HouseofFox :: RomanBag[Rusted Teal] 
Kosh HIBERNATION EARRINGS @marketplace
[Elikatira]  Fight - Blonde 02
Al Vulo!- sally * pink teeth claveage sunkissed - new!


All poses: Purple Poses - The Muse Poses  -  Everglow 


Rest of the items not credited, simply because I want to keep some individuality about my avatar =)
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com