November 29, 2011

#101

Hello! This is a quick post, first to let you all know that, due to my RL job tasks this week ,I will not be blogging as I would like to, so if you need to contact me you can drop a notecard. Hope designers understand this and forgive If I delay some days, I will be blogging stuff as soon as I'm available again
Ok, I wanted to show you this lovely new sweater by Anomaly. It's called Graphic Stitched Pullover and you can get it in different word versions or plain. I paired it with the new Bad Romance dress called You Rock!, it has a sexy design and the leo pattern makes it really nice :D. The double finger crucifex you see in the pics is also by Anomaly, and you can get it in silver, golden, black colors; even textured in cheetah and leopard!




Wearing:
SWEATER: {Anomaly}~ Graphic Stitched Pullover - Diva - new!
DRESS:-(Bad Romance)- You rock! /Dress/ Leo Black. (includes tights)- new! 
SHOES:Leverocci - LaceUpWedges- Tux - 100L sale
HAIR:!lamb. Wild Nothing - Powder
EARRINGS:[BarCode] Big Hoopz (Black)
RING:{Anomaly}~ Double Finger Crucifix - TwoTone Silver - new!
POSES: Purple Poses
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com