November 22, 2011

#94

Hi everyone! Time to share newness! Suicidal Kiss has just released a collection of adorable leopard bodysuits, in different colors. I'm wearing the pink one, but you can get them also in baby blue, black,red, white and brown! I matched the bodysuit with a really nice new style of pants from Sakide: super sexy and low! They're called Acidulous, the white and blue ones are my faves! 


Wearing:

BODYSUIT:{ Suicidal Kiss } Body Leo Pink - new!
PANTS:[ SAKIDE ] Acidulous Leather Pants White -new!
BOOTS: BOTHER.Punk'd Left Boot[Pink] @The Vintage Fair
SHIRT:Peqe - Wrapped Shirt -pink check@The Vintage Fair
HAIR:[LeLutka]-MOURRAY hair - Sweeden
POSES: Purple Poses

Rest of the items not credited, simply because I want to keep some individuality about my avatar =)
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com