November 13, 2011

#87

Hi everybody! I hope you're having a nice Sunday! I know I'm totally Vintage Fair biased -but can't resist. Every day I discover more and more incredible items, such as these accessories from U&R DOGS: The Caro Mio ben set, specially made for this event. They're color changeable, resizable, and you can control full bright on or off! 
I wanted also to mention this new sexy lace dress from Bad Romance which I paired it with the Bette tights from Nemesis that you can also find at the fair. Last but not least, Sorry.Asia is closing. I'm really sad about it because it is a great store and skins are superb. The prices are all marked down -100 L for a skin, for example- so you should go and get things before it closes down on November,27th.




Wearing:
Dress: -(Bad Romance)-  Lace dress / White - new!
Nails:[croire] noir edge nail lacquer (nude) @ Vintage Fair
Tights: - Nemesis - Bette tights ink 3@ Vintage Fair
Shoes: HouseofFox :: Edgy Pumps
Make up: -Sorry.Asia- Smokey Eyes - Closing Sale
Lips:-Sorry.Asia-  Taste It Lip Gloss (neon red) - Closing Sale
Accessories:+*R*+: Caro mio ben Bracelet Gold [L] U&R DOGS (@Vintage Fair)
                     +*R*+: Caro mio ben Pierced Earrings Gold U&R DOGS (@Vintage Fair)
                     +*R*+: Caro mio ben Ring  U&R DOGS (@Vintage Fair)
Hair:Magika [Hair][Mirrored] TwentyFour
Bag:Nanan Leather Bag-Black (hand) - new!
Teeth: Medley- Prim Teeth
Poses: The Muse Poses


Rest of the items not credited, simply because I want to keep some individuality about my avatar =)
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com