November 19, 2011

#92

Just another LOTD, I'm in love with Peqe's shirts for The Vintage Fair so I wanted to wear them urgently. I paired the wrapped shirt in black with Paperbag's new jeans called Steve, whose texture is awesome. If you haven't been to The Fashion Garret discount store, you should go and grab these amazing boots from Koketka.

Wearing:
Jeans: PaperBag. Steve #001 - new! @ New York City sim
Boots:Koketka - Frenzy Boots- @The Fashion Garret
Earrings:MONS / Earring - Reindeer (golden) - new!
Shirt:Peqe - Wrapped Shirt @ The Vintage Fair
Teeth:[Medley] Gap Prim Teeth - new!
Hair:[Shag] - Sonnet - blonde
Bag: Nanan- Leather Bag- Black- new!
Poses: Purple Poses

Rest of the items not credited, simply because I want to keep some individuality about my avatar =)
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com