November 26, 2011

#96

Ok, I suppose every blog you're reading is talking about the 100L sale at Warehouse. Luckily I could go in before the 22 hs powercut in my city -.-!, and get some adorable stuff. Some. Honestly, I saw too many oldish items I refused to buy. So, my advice, tour all around before purchasing. 
Worth a mention, Leverocci wedges and The Boutique shirt and zipper bag <3




SHIRT:The Boutique - Open Loose Shirt - Bisque @100L Sale
WEDGES:Leverocci - Lace Up Wedges_Mockingbird @100L Sale
JEANS:-(Bad Romance)-  / Jeans Print Leoo/ White
EARRINGS: MONS / Earring - eagle (golden) 
EYEWEAR: vintage tea. reading specks - de la crem (coming soon!) 
HAIR: Exile- Artemis (harlow) - Sale!
POSES: Purple Poses

 Rest of the items not credited, simply because I want to keep some individuality about my avatar =)
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com