November 6, 2011

#80

Hope you're having a great Sunday, I feel like wearing colorful items today! I'm  wearing this time Jesylilo's Snow skin -which is really delicate and fresh-and this sexy dress from Censored for The Tropicalia Bazaar. I paired it to these adorable pumps from Fabrizzi, check the store at Markeplace because the shoes are awesome.


Wearing:
Shoes: Fabrizzi  - Box Shoes Purple
Dress: .::CENSORED::. Set Manuella- TTB #6 @The Tropicalia Bazaar - new!
Skin and Lip Gloss: *JeSyLiLO*:::Snow:::*LightTanSkin*J2 (NoTeeth) and Gloss (Cheery) - new edition (contains gloss tattoo layers!)
Earrings:Indyra Originals: Farouk Earrings: Bamboo/Phlo
Poses: Everglow


Rest of the items not credited, simply because I want to keep some individuality about my avatar =)
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com