November 2, 2011

#76

The Tropicalia Bazaar 6 is finally here! There are a lot of gorgeous items you should go and get, don't forget they are all discounted and really high quality! I'll be posting more during the week (when RL job calms down) but I wanted to show you some today!



Don't you love these shorts and top? I matched them with boots available also in this collection =)

Wearing:
[y] Cute Pijama - @The Tropicalia Bazaar - new!
::C'est la vie !:: fur vest(cream)- new!
-BC- Shape Annika (mod)
al vulo- sally * red teeth claveage porcelain - new!
Azoury- Les BottinesDahlia Camel - @The Tropicalia Bazaar - new!
Poses: ABS Girl Six ::  Exclusive@The Tropicalia Bazaar - new!



Rest of the items not credited, simply because I want to keep some individuality about my avatar =)
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com