November 5, 2011

#79

Some mix and match looks, and a lot of new stuff! I'm wearing in all pics the new Jesylilo skin, Ice Cream , which I will show in detail at the end of this post. Then you can see :::Line::: new releases; The Perfect Wardrobe and Barcode items and gifts!


Wearing:

Dress: STICKY FINGERS: My gray leopard off shoulder dress - @The Perfect Wardrobe - new!
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Naomi" Group Gift
Shoes: +9 Ribbon High Heels(black enamel) - Free @Marketplace
Scarf: Indyra Originals Brigadier Scarf
Shape: -BC- Shape Annika (mod)
Skin *JeSyLiLO*:::IceCream:::*LightTanSkin*J1*BT -new!
Poses: Everglow



Wearing:

Top::::LiNe::: CremeOle /BabyPink- new!
Dress:STICKY FINGERS: My pink leopard off shoulder dress @The Perfect Wardrobe - new!
Earrings:[Barcode] Tempera - new!
Skin:*JeSyLiLO*:::IceCream:::*LightTanSkin*J6*BT - new!
Poses: Everglow



Wearing:
Top:[ SAKIDE ] Cashmere Pull Black Plain - new!
Skirt: :::LiNe::: Marshmallow (SculptSkirt)/Orange - new!
Earrings: [bellballs] Disc Hoops- Halloween - Subscriber Gift
Skin:*JeSyLiLO*:::IceCream:::*LightTanSkin*J3*BT - new!
Poses: Everglow


As I mentioned above, the skin in all pics is the brand new Jesylilo's Ice Cream. I'm wearing the light tan tone, which I like a lot, and it comes in 6 make ups, with teeth-breast options and 4 lip gloss,really colorful and shimmery. I personally believe Jesylilo's skins are constantly improving, and I really like the brows colors and softness of this skin.






Wearing: 
Earrings: Barcode 
Lingerie: Blacklace
Poses: Everglow

Rest of the items not credited, simply because I want to keep some individuality about my avatar =)
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com