November 3, 2011

#77

Newness! Yes sir! Im wearing the new BC Lace Leggins! They are really nice, come in very nice colors and texturing. I matched them with the new Barcode  bow earrings which go perfectly. Want more? Sakide new Cashmere Pull sweater and Mons new edition of Dasha skin, which comes with an amazing variety of lipstick colors (12, actually!), in their classic pout, sexy lips!

That's all for now, I'm missing my daily contact with SL but this is just a rl job phase, it soon will be over, as Incubus sings =)




Wearing:
[ SAKIDE ] Cashmere Pull (White) - new!
-BC- Lace Leggins "Turquoise" - new!
N-core SENSE Xtreme heels -past group gift
MONS / Dasha Skin (Lipstick) shine light pink -new!
MONS / Dasha Light Skin - softeyeshadow - new!
[BarCode] His Bow-Tie 2.0 earrings - new!
[Elikatira]Rumor - Blonde 04
Poses : Purple Poses 


Rest of the items not credited, simply because I want to keep some individuality about my avatar =)
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com